Societe Generale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Société Générale BFI Pologne website.
The Société Générale BFI Pologne site is partially compliant with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 50%:
- 17 compliant criteria
- 17 non-compliant criteria
- 16 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The text alternative of the informative image present on the home page does not reflect the content of the image accurately.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- The tables on the website are not accessible.
- Empty paragraph tags <p> and successive <br> tags were used for presentation purposes.
- Texts are not well rendered by the screen reader and are not understandable to users.
- Visually hidden elements are transcribed by the screen reader.
- Form fields do not have an autocomplete attribute.
- The contrast of the texts and components is insufficient with respect to the background.
- Components are not operable through the keyboard.
- The search button is not reachable with the keyboard tabulation.
- Page titles are not relevant.
- Components that should not be reachable still receive focus.
- The titles of the links are not explicit enough and do not help in understanding the destination.
- A heading tag <h1> is missing on the home page.
- A text in a language different from the default language is present on the website.
- Form fields are not accessible.
- The input control is not accompanied by suggestions facilitating the correction of input errors.
- Duplicate ID attributes are used in the code.
- Buttons are recognized as links by the screen reader.
- Links are recognized as buttons by the screen reader.
- Button titles are not explicit enough for assistive technologies.
Exempted for a disproprotionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 24/08/2023.
Technologies used for site development
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Constrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Société Générale at the following email address: email@example.com
This procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have notified the accessibility referent an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of Societe Generale S.A. Branch in Poland and you have not been given a satisfying answer.
- By submitting a complaint to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a letter by mail (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07
Multiannual scheme and annual action plan
Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
This is the declaration of accessibility of the www.cib.societegenerale.pl website.